1. A really tough but great yoga sculpt class at CorePower.
2. The best nights sleep following said work-out.
3. A solo shopping trip at the new Century City mall.
1. A couple of homemade dinners that didn't go exactly as planned.
2. A stomach flu outbreak at school (18 kids are out in one class!). Touch wood, the boys haven't gotten it yet but I sent extra Clorox wipes for the classroom with Hayes this morning and basically told him to hold his breath all day!
3. Receiving a progress report for Hayes' foundational reading skills.
Best Thing I Ate This Week...
Dumplings from ROC Kitchen for a team lunch on Tuesday.
It's going to be cold here in LA this weekend (low 60s - brrr!), so we're donning our sweaters
(well, besides Moana - er, I mean Henley, who only wears tank tops with tropical prints)
and staying cozy inside.
We might take the crew to Shake Shack for dinner tonight.
Tomorrow, we have the usual sports circuit (karate and basketball).
Tomorrow evening, hubs and I are going on a movie date night, followed by dinner.
And Sunday, we're birthday partying it up with a double header for friends' little siblings (one of which happens to be Moana themed, so Henley will fit right in!).
Grant leaves for NYC on Monday for the week so I'll just be taking advantage of having two grown ups around for the next couple of days as much as I can!
Hope you have a good one!