3 Highs this Week:
1. Our new niece, Mila Victoria arriving on Monday. My heart is already bursting with love for the little munchkin and I can't wait to meet her in October!
2. A fun girls night out on Tuesday - yummy dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant called Little Sister, followed by an Indigo Girls concert (random, I know!).
3. An amazing nights sleep on Monday, maybe the best I've had since Hayes was born (!!).
3 Lows this Week:
1. Our air conditioning crapping out on us and having to deal with some uncomfortably hot nights while we waited for it to get fixed.
2. Grant being gone all week in Germany. Between his boys' trip last weekend and his conference abroad, I've been on my own 6 of the last 7 nights and I'm ready for him to come home already!
3. How damn dark it is in the mornings now. Forcing myself out of bed to take a shower at 6:15a is monumentally more difficult when Mr. Golden Sun hasn't even come out yet.
Best Thing I Ate This Week:
The shaky shaky beef at Little Sister, melt-in-your-mouth tender meat accompanied by a watercress salad, baby tomatoes, burnt butter soy and tomato garlic fried rice. All of the dishes we had were excellent but this and the pan fried e-fu noodle were so incredible, my mouth is watering just thinking about them.
Absolutely nothing. Grant gets back from Germany this afternoon so we are laying low tonight. Soccer game tomorrow and our favorite babysitters are coming up tomorrow night so we'll likely go somewhere local and easy for dinner since we have no reservations.