I heart emails!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Friday!

We're staying local this weekend and have lots planned, including:

- Dinner date tonight at new trendy Italian resto called Merkato di Vetro...
- Shopping trip to find Hayes a winter coat for our NYE trip to Aspen 
(I've got my eye on this one)...
- Annual Cohen Pumpkin Carving Contest (Hayzey's first pumpkin!!)...
- Trip to the Nursery to find some indoor and outdoor plants...
- Intense game of Scrabble (I need to sharpen my Words with Friends skills!)...
- Halloween party with H's friends from Mommy & Me...

All that, plus some lazy brunches and a bit of Niners watching on Sunday makes for a darn good sounding weekend, don't you think?

I leave you with your first Halloween greeting from our little giraffe - 
hope it's a good one!









2 comments:

  1. sounds like the perfect fall weekend! that coat is TOO cute! I actually prefer baby boy clothes over baby girl clothes -crazy right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some cute boy clothes too - mostly the formal (and not so practical) wear. Hayes had a pair of distressed skinny jeans when he was a newborn, which were ADORABLE, but so hard to get on and off, I think he wore them one time!
    BTW, you're my first official follower - yay! :)

    ReplyDelete