I heart emails!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

All About Me... A to Z!

So the inspiration to start blogging came from a few different sources, one of them being Tina's sister, Liz's fantastic blog 'explore.dream.discover'. Liz is an amazingly talented photographer and currently uses her blog to showcase her travels around Europe as her and her hubby spend some time living abroad in Amsterdam.

Today's post is a stolen idea from Liz and has nothing to do with Hayes, but I'm a sucker for these things and where better to post 26 things about myself than on my very own blog, right? Enjoy!

image courtesy of David Airey        

A. Age – 30.
B. Bed size – King. When we have to sleep in Queens now in hotels and whatnot, they seem SO tiny!
C. Chore that you hate – Scooping Greta's litter - there's nothing glamorous about it. But the 'lil furball is worth it :)
D. Dogs – More of a crazy cat lady, but would be open to the idea once we're done having babies and the kids start to get on our case (many, many years from now!)
E. Essential start to your day – A snuggle from Hayes, a cup of coffee for the road and some brekkie, stat!
F. Favorite color – Green.
G. Gold or silver – Definitely gold these days, particularly anything rose gold. Kinda obsessed.
H. Height – 5’8"
I. Instruments you play – I once was forced to take the trumpet in middle school and was told that I had the lowest grade out of the entire class. I hated it. Singing (exclusively to myself or Hayes, I won't even let Grant hear my "real" voice) is about as musical as I get...
J. Job title – Account Supervisor, Lifestyle Marketing
K. Kids – HAYES, of course! And let's not forget our feline daughter, Greta Faye.
L. Live – Los Angeles, CA. Never thought we'd live here for so long but can't seem to get away!
M. Mother’s name – Beatrice Penny Lynne, goes by Penny - which is actually quite ironic that she goes by a total nickname since she hates nicknames by far more than any person I know!
N. Nicknames – C, Chanelly, Bigou - hope to include Mama someday soon :)
O. Overnight hospital stays – Just after Hayes was born...
P. Pet peeves – I'd say being late is probably my number one pet peeve.
Q. Quote from a movie – I'm awful at remembering movie quotes (probably b/c I sleep through most movies)... BUT, I can pretty much recite the entire script for Dumb & Dumber... should I be proud of that?!
R. Right or left handed – Right.
S. Siblings – Two sisters: one older, one younger. Wish more than anything that we lived closer...
T. Time it takes you to get ready – I've always been pretty speedy but have learned to be especially quick since having a baby. The minute he goes down for a nap, the clock has started!
U. Underwear – Strange question, what about it?
V. Vegetable you hate – Broccoli rabe & collard greens.
W. What makes you run late – My husband!
X. X-rays you’ve had – Think just dental x-rays... and ultrasounds are basically x-rays too, right?
Y. Yummy food you make – My own specialty is probably Turkey Chili. And I love to bake. Any excuse I have to make a yummy smelling dessert, I'm game. I can't wait til I have a full house of mouths to feed so desserts are a bit more realistic - Grant and I finishing off 3 dozen cookies is never a good thing!
Z. Zoo animal –Probably monkeys. Although we joke that Hayzey's favorite animal is a giraffe, I can't wait to see what he gravitates towards when he's old enough to appreciate the zoo!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha I loved the answer to "W"! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete