I heart emails!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday!

It's a very special weekend for a very special boy... And I'm not talking about Hayes!

Tomorrow's Grant's 30th birthday, so we have lots planned to mark the occasion:

slow down, old man!
- Tonight, we're going to one of our fave Italian restaurants,  
Osteria Mamma for dinner with friends, followed by drinks at a cool speakeasy-type rum bar called La Descarga.
- Tomorrow, we've got Hayzey's Gymboree class, followed by my favorite Canes game of the whole season, when we play our rivals FSU. 
- Tomorrow evening, Grant and I are going on a fancy bday dinner date at a new restaurant we haven't tried yet called The Tasting Kitchen
I'm already dreaming about the Romero's Beach House.
- And on Sunday, Grant and his dad are doing some father/son bonding and flying up to the Bay to watch the Niners game, which happily excuses me from having to watch football all day long and leaves me and the boy some time to work on his Christmas gifts to everyone. I won't spoil the surprise and tell you what it is, but will say that involves lots of tiny hands :) Any guesses?


shhhh... it's a secret!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment