I heart emails!

Monday, December 12, 2011

13 years of elephant shoes...

13 years ago today, sparks flew in the coat check line of a Cypress Hill concert at Brixton in London (how romantic, eh?). One smooch later and the rest is history - happy anniversary bigou!

Since Grant had to be up in SF for his office Christmas party tonight, we're having a belated celebration this weekend and leaving the boy with Grandma while we take a quick jaunt to Santa Barbara, which I actually haven't been to since the day before Hayes was born when I accompanied my parents to go wine tasting at Jaffurs Winery one day post-due date. What the hell was I thinking?! (Although, Pappa Wayne will forever credit that bumpy ride on the freeway to being what "shook" that baby out of me!). I am incredibly blessed to have been able to spend the last 13 years with my best friend and look forward to many more to come. 

photo credit
Hayzey is still a bit sniffly so we laid low this weekend... 
We did manage to make it to our last Gymboree class from the session we bought, where Hayes was finally able to show off his incredible creeping skills.

Alright, let's get this party started...

You want me to go in where?!

Socializing time...
We also took the boy to meet 'ole Chris Cringle which he couldn't have been less interested in doing. Stranger Danger isn't a concept he's too familiar with yet and as far as he was concerned, the jolly old man was just another lap to sit in...

An outrageously overpriced flash drive later and voila!
It's wet and cold in LA today. Hope you're staying dry and warm wherever you are. 
Have a good week!


2 comments:

  1. Mental note - when you wear tan Footjoy socks with tan cords, the photos make you look like a weirdo wearing pantyhose... Happy Anny My Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I forgot to mention that after Gymboree, we were off to the skating rink so Grant could practice his triple axles...

    ReplyDelete