I heart emails!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm talking about a little place called Assspen....

We've packed up the bags yet again and HTC and his posse are headed to the mountains this afternoon for a fun-filled week of skiing, sledding and plenty of apres-snow activities in a little place called Aspen. While Hayzey will be spending most of his time indoors with his cousin Hank and Nana, we are planning on stuffing him into his cousin's old snowsuit to take him sledding and have a sleigh ride planned one afternoon as well. 
I'm completely disconnecting and am not bringing my laptop (mainly because I can't fit a single other thing in our bags!) so a lady and her loves will be a little quiet for the next week or so but I promise bring you photo overload when we return in January.

In the meantime, hope you all have an amazing New Year. We've had so much to be thankful for this year and I can only hope 2012 brings us half the joy, fun and happiness we've had in 2011.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment