I heart emails!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A 'lil bit of attitude...

I self-admittedly take way too many pictures; my iPhone is constantly in Hayes' face, trying to capture the moment. Sometimes I even try to make him do something cute again, just so I can share it with everyone. IMHO, over-capturing is much, much better than not capturing enough and I feel like Hayes will thank me when he gets older and has visual proof of every breath he took... Okay, maybe I don't need to capture that much...

Anyhow, for the most part, Hayes is a good sport about it but sometimes, his true sentiments shine through. I never thought it was possible for a baby so young to express annoyance in such a perfect way, all captured for you to enjoy :)

Back away from my cotton candy...
Have you got the shot yet? I look ridiculous.
You are reeeally testing my patience...
Skinny jeggings are NOT for boys!
Seriously. ENOUGH! (in my defense, this one was directed towards Auntie V...)
Hey, at least he's not as annoyed as some of these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment