I heart emails!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Then and now...

Grant loves to personify inanimate objects. He physically cannot walk past a statue of something without imitating it's stance in human form. 

Nissan used to sponsor an amateur snowboarding competition at Buttermilk Mountain in Aspen and since Grant accompanies me on pretty much all of my business trips (I know, I know, I am the luckiest girl alive to have the job I do!), we are very familiar with the "quaint" little snow town in Colorado. 

So when we were walking around town on our last day of our vacay, we couldn't resist stopping by a very familiar bear and shooting a then-and-now pic.

Not much has changed (besides the obvious human accessory)... Grant is just a little more suave in his ray bans and pea coat vs. freebie Aspen Ski Co parka ;-)*

February 2007
January 2012
*Note, since Grant's hands weren't free to hang down by his sides, we tried our best to capture Hayzey personifying the bear. He was very entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment