I heart emails!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

Auntie V and Uncle Andy are in town this weekend - yay! - so we'll have lots of the Cohen clan up here to spend some quality time with the boy. On the agenda?:

...the troops don't descend on us until tomorrow, so tonight, we're taking it easy with some Chinese take-out and a good flick on the tube.
...brunch somewhere delicious (maybe Tender Greens) tomorrow, before Victoria and I take Hayes to his weekly Toddle Tunes.
...dinner at our absolute favorite tomorrow night, Son of a Gun. My mouth is already salivating over the fried chicken sandwich and shrimp toast. Yum!
...finalizing party plans for the big birthday bash next weekend. I'm in the process of making the favors and we're stocking up on supplies this afternoon.
...a big day on Sunday when Hayzey's greats come up and meet Uncle Andy for the first time (no pressure!). Not sure what we'll do but I'm confident it will involve lots of food :)
...enjoying an extra day of the weekend on Monday since our offices are closed for President's Day. Gotta love long weekends!
 
Hope y'all have a good one!

#FEBPHOTOADAY Day 17: Time:
my amazing Christmas pressie from Victoria - props to her observing my Pinterest lust list :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment