I heart emails!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 16: Something New...

This isn't my news to share, but I vetted it through the mama-to-be and decided that it doesn't get any more au courant than a brand spanking new babe in the world, so in honor of today's challenge, 'Something New', I present an image of this important day:


This, my friends, is the due date for the newest member of the Kelly clan! Yep, Jess and Matt are expecting their second bundle of joy, Hank is going to be a big brother and Hayes is no longer going to be the baby of the fam. So beyond excited and thrilled for all involved; newborns are absolutely delicious and as our little man nears his 1 year mark, I find myself nostalgic for the sweet baby smell and calmness of a little one who is happy to sit in your arms all day long. Not being in the place ourselves to welcome another of our own just yet, having a new niece or nephew should satisfy this longingness just swimmingly.

Not sure if they're going to find out the sex - they didn't with Hankapotamus - so we might be sitting on the edge of our seats until the baby's big debut, but boy or girl, I can't wait to meet the newest member of our rapidly-expanding extended family sometime in the late Summer :)

Congrats Kellys!

No comments:

Post a Comment