I heart emails!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo-a-Day Challenge

Can you believe it's already February?! It's the little man's birthday month... This time last year, we were waiting (somewhat impatiently) for his big arrival, not sure whether he would be showing his little face in a few days or a few weeks. I cannot believe he's almost a year old - my-oh-my how the time does fly!

So I'm a total Instagram addict and was checking out my friends' recent pics posted last night when I came across the February Photo-a-Day Challenge (also known as #FEBPHOTOADAY for those tweeters out there). Now as all of you know,  I am incredibly technologically challenged (I JUST got rid of my Blackberry Pearl about 4 years after the rest of the world. The fact that I have a blog - even a simple format one like a lady and her loves  is ironic in and of itself...) so needless to say, I do not tweet (I once had an account - which I never used - and it got hacked so I had to cancel it. I took that as a sign that tweeting just wasn't for me...). Anyhow, I still love to take photos and have this 'ole blog where you all come to see them, so I figured I'd participate in my own personal challenge and post the pics here.

So for the next 29 days, I'll be posting a photo a day (among other regular blog posts) according to the guidelines below...


My view today (and Tuesdays & Thursdays when I'm working from the office). Lots of pictures of my boys (and a few hidden pics of my sissies and #1 nephew), some work related schedules and stickies and my trusty 'ole Mac :)

No comments:

Post a Comment