I heart emails!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

TGIF. 
We're staying local this weekend and don't have too many plans, besides enjoying this glorious weather we've been having as of late. If this is the Winter Punxsutawney Phil has predicted will last for another 6 weeks, I'll take it!

Tonight, we're going to dinner with some close friends at a brasserie in a trendy hotel in West Hollywood, Palihouse. To be quite honest, I usually don't like the place that much, but when I read what their Dine LA menu was going to be, I couldn't resist giving it another shot.

Tomorrow, we're planning on taking the little guy for his first hike, complete with a picnic lunch. I'm not sure where we'll go, but it'll definitely be one of these 4 stroller-friendly hikes I read about in an LA mom's newsletter, Red Tricycle. Maybe Franklin Canyon?

And on Sunday, we'll be watching the big game at a Super Housewarming Party our friends Adam and Allison are having. And Grant will be not-so-silently stewing over the fact that his beloved Niners aren't one of the teams playing for Champs :(

Here's my #FEBPHOTOADAY: Day 3 - hands.
And, as promised, here's a link to Hayes' 11 month photos on the gallery.


Hope y'all have a great weekend! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment