I heart emails!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Off to the desert!

We're off to the desert this weekend for a laid back belated birthday celebration for yours truly and to get some much needed R&R...

***
I'm planning on spending the majority of the weekend lounging poolside with a cocktail in hand, but besides that, we're planning on...

...firing up the grill for a casual bbq Friday night at the house. I can already feel the warm desert air on my skin as we dine al fresco by the pool...
...practicing walking with Hayzey. He took his first steps Wednesday night (!!) and while we have quite a ways to go and a whole lotta confidence to build in his ability to maneuver around on his hind legs, we're headed in the right direction!
...heading back to this cute seafood restaurant, Fisherman's Market & Grill for some fresh fish and cold beer. Last time we went, I was 2 1/2 months prego so I'm hoping I think it's cuter this time around!
...lots of time in the pool, getting some good use out of the little man's float...
...birthday dinner at either Morgan's in the Desert  or Adobe Grill, depending on how we're feeling Saturday night.

We haven't gone anywhere since we got back from Maui in late January, which seems like ages ago, so we're really looking forward to our quick getaway!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment