I heart emails!

Monday, July 23, 2012

If you really knew me...

Borrowing an idea for a post from the darling Liz at explore.dream.discover, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a post all about yours truly. Hope you enjoy learning some things about me you may not already know!

 
If you really knew me...

...you'd know that my favorite fruits are pineapple and watermelon.
...you'd know that I have a violent sweet tooth and have to have a bite of something sweet after every meal for the meal to be officially over.
...you'd know that where I sit at the dinner table will make or break the meal for me. My close friends know that the reason I beeline for the table when we check in with the hostess at restaurants is because I want to have my pick of the litter!
...you'd know that I wish my family lived closer to one another so we could see each other more. It kills me that my sisters are so far and I hate that Hayes only gets to see his cousin (soon to be cousinS!) a couple times a year.
...you'd know that I'm an extremely sentimental person. If there's any reason to celebrate an anniversary - be it birthday, wedding, a year since we did such-and-such - I'm game.
...you'd know that after almost 14 years of being with my husband, my heart still flutters when I see his name pop up on my phone, my favorite nights out (or in) are when it's just him and I and I truly believe he is my soul mate and best friend.
...you'd know that I'm one step away from being narcoleptic and can pretty much sleep anywhere. It's rare that I make it through a night on the couch, watching TV without falling asleep.
...you'd know that ever since having Hayes, even though I can fall asleep anywhere, my quality of sleep has been reduced drastically. I think it's just being a mom and subconciously worrying about things, but I frequently find myself lying awake for an hour + in the middle night, usually with a Yo Gabba Gabba song running through my head! 
...you'd know that I am baby crazy. Always have been, probably always will be.
...you'd know that for me, a vacation is really only a vacation if it includes warm weather and a beach or pool to lounge around.
...you'd know that I'm a master procrastinator. Speaking of.... ;-)


1 comment:

  1. loved this! I didn't really know any of these things! I think that means we need to hang out more :) you guys want to come to Europe?? haha hope you're well!!

    ReplyDelete