I heart emails!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Auntie Love...

I've spent the last couple of days soaking in some serious loving from my favorite nephews. 
Hankster is a little ball of energy who floats from room to room, his feet barely touching the ground as he's so excited to get from one place to another. He's repeating EVERYTHING, which is absolutely adorable but also very dangerous! His kisses are precious, his giggles are absolutely contagious and it's a whole new world being able to communicate with a kiddo who can communicate back to you. Makes me even more excited for when Hayzey decides to start talking.


Gussy Goose is naturally, the complete opposite. I don't think I've ever met a babe so chill - all he does is sleep, which I'm sure will change in no time but I forgot how easy it was to do things with a newborn without having to forever be waiting for the imminent meltdown. His snuggles make him hard to put down and I want to bottle up this fleeting time and soak in every second. He's got little wrinkly chicken legs and feet the size of my thumbs, not to mention that infectious baby smell. Newborns are the.best.


 
I'm headed back to LA tomorrow am to see my guys, who I've missed dearly. Will try to resume some sense of normal blogging next week as I know I've been slacking.

Have a great weekend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment