I heart emails!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Bring on the Weekend!

We don't have a lot of plans this weekend, just staying local and enjoying the long summer days and (hopefully!) warm summer nights.

*
On tap?:

...we enjoyed La Otra Taqueria Escuela so much a couple of weeks ago that tonight, we're doing date night there. My mouth is already watering for their pork rib tacos and I plan on ordering a bowl of watermelon sorbet for dessert - the most delicious I've ever had!
...getting a little deeper into my newest book, Catching Fire.
...a late afternoon BBQ at our friends, Jodie and Omer's new house tomorrow afternoon. We're packing up the mini-Vilebrequins and Hayes is going to spend some QT with his buddy Gavin, horsing around in their backyard and cooling off in the baby pool. It'll be nice to kick back and not have to host for once!
...our neighbor's fifth birthday party. They'll be a little older but Hayes adores watching and playing with other kids these days. 
...hitting the seasonal LF Store sale - my absolute fave!
...anxiously waiting by the phone for news of our newest family member's debut. My sister's due date was moved up a couple of days and I can't stop thinking about how my new niece or nephew will be here any day now!
...early Sunday dinner with the grandparents. They need their Hayes fix so they're going to join us for our new Sunday tradition.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment