I heart emails!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Loves...

*
Loving the Summer Olympics, particularly mens swimming and of course, gymnastics. Ryan Lochte is a bit of a meat head but his boyish charm makes him easy to root for, not to mention the fact that he's one of the Masters in Nissan's Innovation for Endurance program I work on. Go Team USA!

*
Now that Hayes is a little older, I'm thinking it might be fun to get a couple of beach cruisers, complete with baby seat to zip around town in. I pretty much loathe running, so a bike ride around the neighborhood would be a far less painful way to get a bit of exercise on those hectic days I can't make it to the gym. A beauty like this is definitely on my current lust list.

*
 Loving the easy, messy bun look that's of the moment. 
Such a simple, no-frills hairdo for the hot summer.

*
Where-oh-where is my Wailua Wheat? My favorite brew from Kona Brew Co is light and refreshing and has the slightest hint of passion fruit. It's a seasonal beer and usually by now I've located it and bought out the grocery store. I'm making it my weekend mission to track down a six pack.

*
What better time than the Summer to play hookie? And what better place than poolside at the Roosevelt Hotel? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment