I heart emails!

Friday, August 10, 2012

My Loves...

*
Really loving these bib necklaces that are all the rage as of late. Paired with a simple white tank and skinny jeans or shorts, this one would accentuate the slightest summer tan. 

*
Strawberry Watermelon Mojitos (recipe found here). It has been an absolute scorcher in LA this week and what is more refreshing than a delicious slice of watermelon? Mix in some strawberries, mint, rum and club soda and you've got yourself the perfect summer cocktail!

*
A shady picnic sounds nice right about now. We've got the perfect backyard for an alfresco lunch and the added bonus of not having to go anywhere in the car with Hayes, who has recently decided it's his least favorite place in the world (seriously at my wits end!). This large beach blanket looks like it could comfortably fit the whole fam and has been added to my lust list - would be great for the park, beach, or to use as it's original intention when the LA sun goes down and it gets a little chilly.

*
My fabulous mother-in-law has temporarily satiated my need for a pair of menswear inspired smoking slippers by bringing these perfect transitional cuties up for me this week. They're by Splendid, the company known for their deliciously soft clothing (Hayes has the best jammies from Splendid kids) and once the weather cools down a bit and I can start embracing early Fall, these will definitely be incorporated into the rotation.

*
It's one of my besties birthdays tomorrow and we're off to Palm Springs for an adults only mini-vacay. We're staying at a new hotel called The Saguaro and I'm looking forward to setting up camp in the pool with a refreshing bevvie in hand for the next couple of days. 

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment