I heart emails!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Off to DC...

Tomorrow morning, I'm off to meet this guy...


I can't wait to get some newbie snuggles in with my Gussy Goose, as well as visit with the rest of the fam and spend some QT with my first born nephew. My parents will be there the first night I arrive so it'll be nice to see them as well. We haven't seen any of the Maillouxes since Memorial Day - it kills me that we're so far!

Hayzey and Uncle Grant will have to wait until next time to meet the newest member of the fam. They're staying behind for some boy bonding. Daddy has lots of plans for dinners out at local restaurants, baseball games and staying up late eating junk food and watching sports. I wish him the best of luck!

We do have a Saturday am playdate at a pre-school that we toured a few weeks ago. Hayes will be too young for pre-school for quite some time (the starting age is typically 2 years, 9 months and he'll only be 2 1/2 next September), but we're looking into a Mommy/Nanny & Me program that would get his foot in the door for a toddler program next Fall. They do a playdate with the parents and teacher before the session begins and unfortunately, it happens to fall when I'll be en route back from DC. Grant is going to take the boy solo on Saturday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment