I heart emails!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I was hoping to catch up on my blogging last week while we were lazing around Angel's Camp but much to Myrna's chagrin, the internet was down so no updates from this lady! 

We have lots to be thankful for this year... our families, our jobs, our wonderful Nanna Susu. We are lucky that we have a nice roof over our heads and can happily provide whatever we need for ourselves and for our growing boy. This year especially, I'm thankful for our health, as well as the health of those around us. My health issues that I've had this year with that whole kidney stone debacle seem very minor compared to what others may be going through, but even being out of commission for that week of recovery made me realize just how important being healthy is. It truly effects every aspect of your life and should come as #1, no exceptions. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with those you love. Here are some pics I snapped of our holiday week - Hayes had a great time at GG and Pops' place in Angel's Camp and even added their names to his growing vocabulary! We're looking forward to the next month of Christmas shenanigans - ah tuey tay, ah tuey tay!

Hayzey's Thanksgiving Potluck @ Green Beginning. My Pumpkin Cheese Spice bread was a hit!
The coolest tree house you ever did see...
I spy Hayzey... do you?
Bravo Farms 2011 vs. 2012
The boys golfed on Wednesday and Thursday. Hayes felt a little left behind...
Working up a Thanksgiving appetite with Auntie V...

Annual game of Kings in a Corner...
Hayes helping Daddy pick some good words for Scrabble...
Gorgeous Fall colors...
Grandpa juggling for Hayes...

The spread...
Darryl reading an excerpt of Olie's book to the fam... Can't wait to read the finished product!
Hayes entertained himself with a flashlight...
Happy Thanksgiving, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment