I heart emails!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday whirlwind...

The last week has been an absolute whirlwind, what with holiday parties, mini-getaways and the hustle and bustle of last minute prep for Christmas, which is fast approaching. I made a mental note at the beginning of the month to slow down and take it all in and while I feel like we've been able to do everything everything "holiday" with Hayes that we've wanted to (ice skating, gingerbread house making, holiday party circuit, visiting Santa Claus, etc...), I still can't believe Christmas is only a short week away. Figured I'd appease you, dear readers, by providing a holiday round up of snaps for your viewing pleasure.

We got our very first haircut at an actual barbershop! Sadly, I think Nanna Susu is fired from her stylist duties...

We celebrated Hanukkah with the Cohens...

Hayzey's favorite pressie - a rolly suitcase, of course!
The spread - well done, Nini!
Brisket and latkes agree with Hayes...

We decorated our very first gingerbread house. Hayes luckily didn't realize that he was decorating with edible treats until the very end - now he can't walk by the damn thing without lunging at it for a taste!

You really want me to lick my fingers?
Wait, I can EAT this?!
Well, in that case...!
Chiat Holiday Party with the huz...
We went to the Grove to see Santa with our friends Ollie and Liz...


Best buds.
Hayes looks like he was just told he was on the naughty list. Bah, hambug!
We had a lovely, but rainy weekend in Santa Barbara celebrating our anniversary. The Canary was a true class act, sending us a surprise bottle of champers and a nice cheese plate in honor of our special milestone. Looking forward to returning for many years to come ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment