I heart emails!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Hayzey!

2 years ago, around this time, I had just been admitted into the maternity ward at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles and was preparing to welcome our little guy into the world. 

Armed with cards, DVDs and a book or two about parenting (who was I kidding?), I assumed I'd be waiting it out at the hospital for hours before it was go-time.

Little did I know, although he was two days late, when Hayes decided it was time to join the rest of us, he was in a serious rush - we think it was because he wanted to make sure he got here in time to make the final cut for Oscar list parties ;-)

Crazy to think that two short years ago, he was this tiny little guy...


...and now he's a hog riding bad ass.

Happy birthday Hayzey Badger - Mama sure loves you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment