I heart emails!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Loves...


'Tis the season and I'm full on embracing my passion for a serious guilty pleasure of mine, Cadbury Creme Eggs. Yum!


Loving these new magenta smoking slippers my MIL brought me a few weeks ago. They add the perfect amount of unexpected color to an otherwise tame outfit.

*
I've recently discovered the slow cooker and am in love. We've had one since we got married (a slow cooker, steamer and rice maker 3-in-1, in fact) but I'd never used it for anything but a steamer - and a failed attempt at rice - until this year. In my quest to be more adventurous in the kitchen, I decided to dust it off and put it to use and boy am I glad I did. Obsessed with this recipe for slow cooker chicken tortilla soup. It's seriously delicious. Feel free to send more recipes over if you've got some winners!



Bright nail polish. I'm welcoming Spring full on and am currently sporting Essie's Turks & Caicos on my fingers and Looking for Love on my toes. Loving the colors ;-)

*
 Aren't these vintage name bracelets adorable? A hayes version is on my lust list...

No comments:

Post a Comment