I heart emails!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ahem...

Attention everyone, for Hayes has something very important to announce:

Yep, that's right. Our little man is going to be a big brother to this little peanut, arriving in mid-November (11/12/13, to be exact - the same birthday as his or her Daddy!)...

Peanut - 12 weeks
We are incredibly excited (and terrified!), but not in any rush to welcome the new addition. We have some things to take care of in the next 6 months (for instance, getting our two year old back to some solid sleeping habits before being thrown to the newborn wolves) so while the past three months of nausea, headaches, sciatic pain and insomnia haven't made it easy, I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible while the little one is still quietly tucked away inside my belly!

I started my second trimester (or honeymoon trimester as I like to affectionately call it) last week so I'm hoping it's smooth sailing from here on out. Hayes is very excited to become a "beeeg brawda" and knows that a "beebee" is coming in November (or at least has been trained to say so when asked!). 

We're told that the real fun begins when you go from one to two so we're bracing for a wild ride. Happy to finally be able to officially share the news with all of you ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment