I heart emails!

Friday, June 14, 2013

TGIF & Happy Father's Day!

This week seemed to crawl by at a snail's pace so I'm thrilled that the weekend is finally here! Hayes and I just got back from a lunch date with our friends, Lizzie and Ollie and when he wakes up from his afternoon siesta, we plan on enjoying some homemade watermelon popsicles before we venture off to Toys R Us so the boy can pick out a special treat.

Monkeys...

I don't want to go into too many specifics as I'm terrified I'm going to jinx it but Hayzey has made great strides in the sleeping department as of late and a full sticker chart warrants a well-deserved reward!

We're keeping it low-key this weekend, heading to a movie and dinner tonight and a possible art show and casual bite to eat tomorrow night.

Sunday is Father's Day so you'll find us partaking in our annual Father's Day dim sum at Empress Pavillion. Hayes (and Peanut!) are so lucky to have such an amazing dad - and I'm one grateful gal to have such an incredible husband. We love you bigou!


Oh and if you haven't already, please help make his dreams come true by voting for his Cane-Cave in the All Sports Man-Cave for Man-Day competition he's currently in. Every vote helps and he's hoping to at least make it to the finals ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment