I heart emails!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

A favor...

I noticed the other day that a few people who I don't know are subscribing to my youtube channel, which really creeps me out as I don't know why they'd want to follow the *boring* videos I post of my little guys.

So, after spending almost an hour on my youtube page this afternoon, I finally figured out how to block them (youtube doesn't make it easy) and I decided to make all of my videos private at the same time.

So if you have any interest in keeping up with the Cohens via youtube, I ask that you follow a few simple steps and become a subscriber to my channel so I can keep the creeps out and the trusted friends and fam in ;-)

1. go to youtube.com
2. search for Chanel Cohen
3. my channel should pop up (you'll recognize me and baby Hayes in my thumbnail). Click on that.
4. there's a bright red "subscribe" button in the upper right hand corner. Click on that.
5. Subscribe!

Fair warning, when I upload videos, you'll get an email alerting you that there's a new one on the channel. I'm sure there's some setting where you can opt out of the emails, although knowing youtube, it's probably impossible to find. But I tend to upload a bunch at a time so every few months, you might get a string of emails letting you know there's new content on the site.

We've been celebrating Halloween all week long and will cap off the festivities tomorrow with a trick or treat with friends. Santa and his elf have both been a big hit and although Greyson is completely oblivious as to why we've chosen to humiliate him in this manner, Hayes is embracing Halloween and has already pulled in quite a haul of candy (which Mom and Dad are enjoying after he goes to sleep!).

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment