I heart emails!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

six / fifty two



Hayes, age 3 years (for the last day!): ...when he's doing something he shouldn't be doing, he exclaims, "Look what I'm up to! I'm up to sum-ping {something}!". Literally asking to get caught!

Greyson, age 15 months: ...he loves to do things for you. Anything. If you ask him to throw something away in the garbage, no matter where you are in the house, he'll walk all the way to the kitchen and throw it in the garbage there. Yep, that can keep him busy for awhile!

Chanel: ...with the big 3-4 looming around the corner, I decided to incorporate toner into my beauty routine. I've been using Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner and am obsessed. Not only do I love the refreshing rose petal scent, I'm already noticing a difference in the quality of my skin. And it is an added, but affordable luxurious step of my nighttime routine (which let's be honest, I loathe. Nothing worse than falling asleep on the couch, only to have to peel yourself off of it to go get ready for bed for 15 minutes - us women have it rough!). This makes it a little more bearable ;-)


Grant: ...the tech guru of the family has been featured in USA Today's "Faces of Silicon Beach" and we couldn't be prouder! The series showcases the folks behind websites and apps being built in Los Angeles. He was also part of a #TalkingTech Roundtable podcast last week - check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment