I heart emails!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

seven / fifty two

 
Hayes, 4 years: ...it's started. Big brother is too cool for little brother. Or, he's over him messing with his beloved Octonauts and Lego creations, at least! These signs (courtesy of his scribe, Grandma Nini) adorn his door, which remains closed. When Greyson gets into something of his, Hayes will exclaim, "Seriously Grey?!", which sadly I think he may have picked up from his mama ;-(


Greyson, 15 months: ...I took him to his very first music class this week at Toddle Tunes, where we used to take Hayes. Kid was a little apprehensive about what was going on and a little unsure about the tiny humans his age who were there for him to play with, but I think he'll warm up to it the more we go and it's nice to have something to do that's just for him. And he of course, loved the bubbles!

Chanel: ...turning another year older tomorrow (sigh) but am celebrating in style on Friday evening with a dinner date with my luv at chef Curtis Stone's new resto, Maude. Menu is prix fixe and the ingredient of the month is fennel. And to get ready for the evening, I'm indulging in a blow-out at my house (compliments of my older sister Jess) through a new app-based company called GLAMSQUAD. Can't wait!

Grant: ...has been in San Francisco all week for a big conference and we're looking forward to his return tomorrow. Somehow, his uber account is linked to my phone, so I've been watching him buzz about town, ending his evenings in the wee hours of the morning, hours after I've gone to sleep (in his defense, I got into bed last night at 8:45pm - it was glorious!). Let's just say, we're having very different weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment