I heart emails!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

twelve / fifty two

Hayes, age 4: ...after taking intensive swim lessons this past Fall, we took the winter off and when we started them up again a couple of weeks ago, it was as if we were starting from square one again. I'm happy to report that all Hayzey needed to regain his confidence in the water was 7 days at a private oceanfront pool. Coach Mike told me at our lesson on Monday that it was like teaching another kid and I was so proud to see his progress!



Greyson, age 17 months: ...new favorite trick: there's a TV show called "Sheriff Callie's Wild West". The theme song goes like this and at the end, all of her friends yell "Yee haw!". I was singing it to myself the other day and all of a sudden, I hear this little "yee haw!" and turn around to see Greyson with a sheepish smile on his face. He's a sponge, I tell you!


Grant & Chanel: ...we're making some progress with the plans for the new house and met with our agents this morning to talk about next steps. Looks like we'll be putting Livonia on the market in the next couple of weeks, with the first open house May 10th, so wish us luck! The whole thing is a bit daunting but I think it's the right time to sell and at least then we'll be able to officially move forward with the new build. We haven't let ourselves get too excited because a lot of things have to fall in place, but it's a step in the right direction (and I won't lie, I'm a little excited!).

No comments:

Post a Comment