I heart emails!

Friday, June 5, 2015

eighteen / fifty two

 Hayes, 4 years: ...I think it's time for a bigger bed.

Greyson, 18 months: ...we can't keep up with all of his words, a stark contrast to our late speaker, Hayes. Here he is "wah-king" on my computer earlier this week, pleased as punch that he has full reign of "mama's puter" to push as many buttons as he'd like.

Hayes and I are off to the east coast this weekend to visit the Kelly clan. He's slept with his new Paw Patrol backpack next to his bed every night this week in anticipation of the big trip and I'm looking forward to spending some time with my sister and all of my nephews and nieces. Grant is staying behind with Greyson and the two of them have grand plans to watch a multitude of sporting events that I'm just as happy missing out on ;-)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment