I heart emails!

Monday, December 12, 2016

18

18 years with this guy today. Holy Moly.
We were children when we started dating and we have three children of our own now. It's hard to even comprehend just how much has happened over the last 18 years. It gives me anxiety even thinking about how long 18 years is (where have all of those years gone?!). 

We have officially been together for over half of our lives (!!!!!).

It's gone by in a flash and I know I don't say it often enough, but I'm a lucky lady to have Grant by my side in this game of life. I admire him as a father, partner and person and truly could not imagine what life would be like with out him. He is my comfort, my constant; my heart feels good when I think about him. Does that make sense? I don't know how else to explain it.

Happy anniversary, bigou! Luvulots!

No comments:

Post a Comment