3 Highs this Week:
1. Easy drop-offs at school for the boys. A happy goodbye sets the tone for the day and I'm so relieved they're liking school so far.
2. Getting my Nespresso back from being fixed. The milk frother had been on the fritz so while I sent it in to be repaired, Nespresso sent me a complimentary loaner machine to use in the interim. Talk about seriously amazing customer service!
3. A fun Saturday night out for a best friend's birthday. We went to EP/LP for a rooftop cocktail (and saw this Bachelor couple), followed by dinner at Rosaline, a new favorite.
3 Lows this Week:
1. Having to schlep down to IKEA in Carson to return a frame that arrived damaged, only to find out they didn't have any of said frame in stock.
2. A lonely work-week. Both my coworkers were traveling this week and the office seemed really dead.
3. Charlottesville and it's aftermath. I'm so horrified shit like this continues to happen in 2017 and even more horrified that our "leader" is the insensitive idiot he is. For the love of god, can we impeach him already??
Best Thing I Ate This Week:
The chaufa paella from Rosaline, peruvian fried rice with pancetta, sausage and prawns. I can't stop thinking about it!
Friday night movie night with the boys, watching Hayes' basketball game tomorrow and Saturday night date night at L'Assiette Steak Frites. Other than that, we have no plans, which I think is exactly what everyone needs after being thrown back into the routine of school this week.
Have a good one!