I heart emails!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Summer Bucket List 2017...

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the 2017 Cohen Family Summer Bucket List!
We're pretty excited about this year's list and I'm feeling confident that we'll be able to knock most of these items off of it by the time September rolls around.

We've already checked off a few...

A visit to the Skyzone Trampoline Park...
Ice cream after dinner...
(we'll repeat this one since this particular event was from a date night Hayes and I had and I want to be able to include the whole family)

Waterballoon fight...

What am I most excited for, you ask?

...G&C getaway to Malibu
...Go to an outdoor movie
...Museum of Ice Cream
...Lake Arrowhead
...Cape Cod
and
...Have the unicorn melt at Chomp
(this has zero to do with summer but looks effing awesome)

Hayes is most excited to sleep at Nini and Pa's solo... And also to come to work with me, which isn't physically on the list due to a momentary brain fart, but I'm going to do my darndest to make happen at some point this summer.

We were supposed to go to Angel's Camp this weekend but alas, the earth is burning and the forecast seems a little toasty so Grant's grandparents suggested we skip the adventure. We're super bummed, although a little relieved to not have to deal with a screaming Henley in the car for 12+ hours. Instead, since we're having some landscaping done this weekend and want to escape our house, we're going to head down to Laguna instead and spend some time beachside.

I'll try and keep y'all updated on our bucket list progress, but I think it'll keep us nice and busy this summer ;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment